- Students must maintain discipline inside the complex.
- Rising of slogan, shouting, parading in procession are all strictly prohibited.
- Addiction to drug and alcohol abuse amounts to moral turpitude and such offenders are liable to expulsion from the college.
- Students are required to observe order and discipline strictly at all times in the college.
- Political activities are strictly prohibited.
- Students must behave properly with staff, employees of the college/hostel, acts of misbehavior are liable to disciplinary action.
- At the time of admission both the student and their respective guardian will have to sign a bond agreeing to abide by the rules and regulations of the college.
- Strict cleanliness is to be maintained all through the campus. Students are to refrain from plucking flowers and damaging fruit plants.
- Students are not to disturb or interfere in the affairs of other institutions within the complex.